Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Whos children are these????

We went to the magic house when Kathy was in town. We hadn't been in a while, since they opeend the new expansion but the boys loved it! We got our season pass so I'm sure we'll spend a lot of time there in the winter and spring. There was a construction section and Harris loved the CAT, he wouldn't get out. There was also a government section, the oval office, a court room, and one other room, but it has left my mind. Bennett loved to talk into the microphone in the oval office. His speech was good. I think this won't be the first time that Bennett will have his picture taken while giving a political agenda....I really think he'll go into politics, theres just something about that kid. And Max really liked the giant leaf climb on thing -not sure the technical word for that, but it doesn't really matter, he had fun even if we don't have a name for it.


And whos kids are these? Max ran out one night when grandma was here, showing off I'm sure, and had his shirt pulled up through his legs and his pants on his head. He was laughing so hard I wouldn't be surprised if he had a little accident. I looked at Marc and thought, "these are definitely your kids." They are a crazy bunch. I know there will come a day when my kids won't run around with pants on their head so I thought I'd better laugh a little about it and enjoy the moment too, they grow up too fast.











3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Kids are funny, aren't they? It's good to write it down and take pictures. Blackmail. lol

Kristina said...

Such fun, wacky little boys! The new magic house is just amazing. I think the leaf thing is actually Jack's Beanstalk. And the other room is Once Upon a Time. What a great time.

Amy said...

Your house looks so cute! Great job! Your boys are pretty cute as well. I enjoyed looking at the pictures.

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates