Shhh...don't make a sound, I don't want them to know I've caught them snuggling and loving eachother.
This is a picture of our boys watching a movie in our room on our new TV. Why isn't the TV downstairs you ask? Our basement is almost ready for everything to go back down so until them Marc couldn't wait to get the new TV out and check it out so we put it up in our room and needless to say we've all watched more movies this past weekend then we probably have in a year (at least Marc and I). Did anyone else go out on Friday for good deals? Do tell!!!
Our carpet is being installed on Wednesday!!! The bedroom carpet isn't in yet (they ran out of our carpet and it was discontinued so we had to pick out a different kind..but it still matches). We are putting our trim tonight in the family room, its all painted we'll just get it up before carpet comes and then we can finally get the basement back in some sort of order. I"ll be sure to post some pictures!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is so sweet!! What cute, precious boys you have. Can't wait to see pictures of your basement. That will be so nice to have done!
I need a little advice on how you got them to sit and watch a movie. I did not hit any of the good deals. crowds ohhhh the crowds not for me. How about you. How was your Thanksgiving? Hope it was fab. Can't wait to see your pics of the basement.
Love those boys! I am excited about your basement and can hardly wait for you to get it put back together.
I went Black Friday shopping with my sister ML and I mostly bought towels and rugs for the downstairs bathroom. They had great deals. And, a few things from Bath and Body Works.
Post a Comment