Santa found us again this year and boy did he leave a lot of stuff! One of my favorites is this pirate chest that two little elves worked on for the boys. Its made of Cedar and has handles on the sides and the lock actually works....we wouldn't anyone getting away with all their pirate loot!!

Harry got the cutest little horse. He can sit on it, well, the boys mostly ride it, but its soft and stable and Harry is so cute when he gives it kisses.

Bennett got a game boy, the ones that I used when I was younger. Hes getting the hang of it but really just thinks hes big stuff because he has a hand held game system.

And Max, cute little Max. Santa left him (among other things) a helium tank. He loves balloons, he always has and I'm beginning to think he always will. He got a bag full of balloons and enjoys blowing them up. I love how simple he is.

We had a wonderful Christmas and the boys were left with more gifts then one little family should have. I'll post more later because I have some really funny ones. I hope everyone had as an enjoyable holiday as we did. For now, its back to cleaning up the Christmas mess and trying to find a place for all of their toys!
1 comment:
It looks like Santa gave you boys some fun things. You are so lucky-as well as handsome. We love you. Gr. and Gr. Robinson
Post a Comment