And no, this is not another blog about me being frustrated with my children...come on, give me a little break. (I know that is what you were thinking when you read the title!)
I love thinking about Christmas and imagining the smiling faces and happy attitudes and little treats I get to make and all the homemade gifts I get to deliver.... is it me or does this time of year get crazier every year? I want to enjoy it but I don't have time to. I guess its because I procrastinate. I mean not really, I had a lot of gifts by the beginning of the month but its all the little ones that I forget about like the bus driver and my visiting teachers and my children's primary teachers. Any suggestions on what to get these great individuals? I don't just want to go buy a candy bar, I'd prefer to make something but again, no time, well, I have a little. I need to start these projects way early like October. I could use a little help.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago
2 comments:
I think we all have the same problem.To add to our problems, we have a ground blizzard going on which dampens the shopping spirit a tad! Let me know what you do.
Hi Shannon, I always give the Taylor's bus driver a plate of homemade cookies and a poem about how nice it is that they choose to take her to school everyday when it is such a thankless job. I also send cookies to school for her teacher with a different poem about being a teacher. Of course these poems have to do with special needs children but you could probably google different ones on the internet.
Post a Comment