Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Cards

I didn't send out Christmas cards this year. I know, I'm a slacker, I don't even have a picture of all of us to send out. Mostly I didn't send one out because everyone knows whats going on for the most part, those I would send a card to check our blog so already know whats happening in our life and see updated pictures so why waste the stamp...right? Well, I did want everyone to know that we wanted to wish your a Merry Christmas eventhough we didn't send out cards. Happy Holidays. I hope Santa finds you all well!!!

The Robinson Family

2 comments:

Kristina said...

You make me feel so much better. I didn't send them, either. Merry Christmas to the Robinsons!

Robinson Roost said...

Merry Christmas too. I have half of ours out. Do you think the ones that I sent yesterday will make it to Hong Kong, Dominican Republic and Peru? Eventually, right?

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates