Wednesday, December 03, 2008

drum roll please........

Its here, the carpet is finally here and installed and the boys didn't waste one minute getting down there to roll around and wrestle. It feels so good to lay down on nice carpet. I'm in heaven today! We painted the walls a really cool gray and the trim is a creamy white color, the bedroom which isn't pictured yet because the carpet will be installed on Monday, is brown and the bathroom color is still undecided but it will for sure be a fun happy color. Thats it, this is pretty much what the basement will look like.






Thats Harry...he loves that the carpet is soft enough to rub his head against.







And this picture of the boys is them posing as boxers. And yes, Max has no hair. He got into the trimmers today and decided to cut his hair in the front. I wasn't sure what else to do so I buzzed the rest of it and let me tell you, you woul have thought I was cutting a girls hair short. He cried and cried and said it looked bad and hid in his room. I felt so bad for him. I went out and bought him a hat and do you think hes wearing it after being the proud owner of a Mario Brothers Hat for about 20 minutes? NO. We have Bennett a new hair du too but its a little messy from the wrestling. He has a mohawk that I said he could keep for 2 days. Its funny to see a boy with such a great personality with a hair cut that has a stereotype of being a punk kid. So my boys have new hair styles today. It has been very eventful!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks so nice! Too bad the boys don't look like the enjoy it :) Poor Max, its a little funny though! (Until my kid does it) Miss you guys

jamie t. said...

How nice! Your boys are so cute... they are going to love that basement.

Bobbi said...

Looks great! I have basement envy. :)

Aaron always wants to give the boys a mullet for a few days when he cuts their hair,lol. I like the new do's! way cute!

Robinson Roost said...

The basement looks completely different and I have to think about where things are. It looks wonderful.

VALERIE said...

WOW that looks so great. That is probaly so nice to have done. Can't wait to see the bath color. Oh and you can tell Max that his hair is so cool, Dallin and Jaren have had a hair cut just like that one at the beginning of the summer.

Diane said...

How fun to have an empty room to run around in! Looks great!

Hannah said...

Yay!! I'll bet you guys will LOVE having the extra finished space. It looks fantastic! When Brett was looking at these pictures, he said that the last picture of Bennett was totally a look that Marc would do at that age. I guess it's true, like father, like son!

Anonymous said...

Wo! That is seriously awesome!

Rachel Ure said...

Wow! I haven't checked in on your blog for a while- you got a lot going on! The basement is beautiful- well done! and the food storage stuff---well, let me tell you, i was drooling!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates