Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Marc's surprise birthday










Here are some pictures my friend Colette took of Marc's surprise birthday party I threw him back in October. I had our friends meet us at this really great restaurant, Frazier's Brown Bag and we spent the evening enjoying one anothers company and making fun of Marc's new hair du. It was a great night.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

What a great wife you are! Love the du!!

Rachel Ure said...

Ok! ha ha ha . I totally thought those pictures were taken in your basement! I was thinking, what did she do to her walls 1. it must have taken a lot of work ( i read above that your project group painted the basement) 2. it really isn't that cute. so glad that it was the restaurant!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates