We have been really booking it in the basement and even this picture that I have is not up to date but still blog worthy. The entire basement has been taped and mudded and then sanded. I couldn't believe how much dust came upstairs. When Marc said it would get a little dusty I wasn't expecting it to look like it snowed all upstairs. Dust was even back in our bedrooms! It was a nightmare but I suppose its all in the name of progress.
Other exciting things happening lately....Bennett and Max started a band, here is a picture of Bennett Jammin'. I took video of them but it was too big to post. I'm sure you can imagine what they sounded like. Max was the drummer and the singer and Harry was the sole groupee.
This last picture was taken after a hard day of laundry and working in the basement. Max is a sucker for warm laundry right out of the dryer. He earned staying up late with mom and dad so he was downstairs helping his dad put the last bit of the lights up and the dryer buzzed so Max went over and opened the dryer and grabbed a towel and headed upstairs. We came up about 15 minutes later only to find him on the floor in the family room covered in his warm towel. Hes so sweet. Thats life lately, stay tuned for more pictures, I know the suspense is killing you isn't it?!
5 comments:
WOW THAT IS SO GREAT. THAT WILL BE VERY EXCITING TO GET THE BASEMENT DONE. BENNET LOOKS THE PART. THEY ARE SO CUTE.
Your basement looks great! Max is too cute all snuggled up in a towel.
Holy Cow! I love the can lights and how homey it already looks down there. Good job! Oh--thanks for the post about giving your two-weeks notice. I needed that--it is nice to know other GOOD moms feel that way sometimes!
Yay, Shan!! The basement looks fantastic! I'll bet you are so excited. BTW, you've got such cute kids!
How exciting! Your basement looks great! Bennett and Max look so cute!
Post a Comment