Halloween was so much fun this year. Bennett was batman and what a great batman he was, Max was the most handsome Indiana Jones ever that got mistaken a lot for a cute cowboy but he was quick to correct and say "No, I'm Indy", and Harris was the cutest little purple dragon you've ever seen. We hooked the kids up with their Gator for trick or treating, it was a sweet ride and they didn't complain about being tired of walking, don't worry, we had flashlights on it. We also had a little fire pit outside where Marc was handing out candy to a lot of "older" trick or treaters. It was such beautiful weather here, we actually had another little fire tonight and roasted marshmallows. Scroll down to more pictures from our Kirkwood Walk.
We are proud parents of 4 active, happy boys. If we're not playing legos, painting, sewing, creating, playing the wii, playing planes or playing trains then, well, we're all probably not awake for the day yet. Our days are filled so many simple yet beautiful things. I have the opportunity to stay home and care (aka, play, do their laundry, cook, clean, etc) for my family. Marc has had the privilege of owning his own business for 2 years now. Our company is growing so quickly and we (Marc) is so busy. If its the summer you can find us at the pool or lake. If its winter then you can find us hibernating and waiting for the warm weather to make its appearance. We are so happy to be in Missouri and can't believe we've been here 5 years already.
4 comments:
Great costumes. I really like Indiana Jones. ;) What a fun Halloween. I love that fires in the driveway are such a big hit here! Go St. Louis!
What handsome boys! Thanks for sharing your halloween costumes with us. I cannot believe how grown up Harris looks! Love you all. G&G
Awesome costumes!! How funny that Bennett and Austin had the same train of thought! Cute, cute kids!!!
Your kids look super cute. I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween.
Post a Comment