
Life has been pretty steady lately, nothing too exciting but not boring at all. The boys have gone through our two big bags of Halloween candy (okay, maybe mom and dad had a little too), Marc has finished dry walling the basement...thats right, its done and ready to tape and mud. I'm so excited! We had Friday group on Wednesday this week because Laura is being interviewd for a St. Louis Home magazine this friday. She redid her family room and dining room and it looks awesome! So we worked on her studio this week and even my handy husband lent a hand or two. I can't wait to see what happens.
Oh and this picture is just one of Max's random faces...he reminds me of Marc so much when it comes to taking his picture.
3 comments:
great picture of max he is so cute. Your Friday group sounds like an amazing group of friends.
I love your picture, Max. Actually, I love you! Grma. Robinson
Max is a cutie! Haela will mention Max and Bennett every so often and says we should go visit. Hmmm...that is a little trickier now being in Idaho! Congrats, Mark on finishing the drywall! Drywall is great because you can see a huge difference from the before--more rewarding! The kids looked SO cute in their costumes! I love the Indy one!
Post a Comment