No, you don't need to get new contacts....this is not a joke either - those are actually my kids, MY kids cleaning windows. I couldn't believe their enthusiasm while we spent two hours cleaning windows the other day. I had to take a picture because I knew no one would believe me. Max is cleaning a scream (which is what he calls it) and Bennett (tough bennett) is cleaning the window. They also helped with the blinds. I mostly just supervised - no I actually did a lot too but how fun to be able to spend the day with the music turned up and having helpful boys. I treated them to Toys R Us where they got to spend their money that was already in their banks. That's right, they worked to spend money they already had - pretty tricky. They both said how much fun they had cleaning the windows. Now I've got my brain doing some thinking. Any suggestions on other big projects you think kids could help out with? And No, painting is not a good option (already tried that once).
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago
6 comments:
Way to go Bennett and Max! You are such super helpers to your Mom. I am very pleased that you help so much. Love you. Grandma R
Wow! Good job Max and Ben!! Shan, you are oh so clever!
I'm so impressed!
And I love Bennett's sweat tattoo on his arm (isn't that what that is? I can spot one of those a mile away. my students loved those things).
Ya, I have an idea! Get them on a plane and send them to my house! They can clean windows, blinds, kill hobos, whatever makes them happy! Good job boys, someday you can teach our children (that we don't have)!
wow i am so impressed send them my way. i also have plenty of windows. for there reward they can have a 4-wheeler ride on the yellow wheeler or take your pick the dune buggy. Good job guys. it also took a lot of skill on the moms part i am sure.
Looks like they're next project is out in Idaho...who do they get to stay with? :)
Post a Comment