Isn't he the cutest thing? Really...I just want to grab his little cheeks. Today is Marc's 29th birthday. The last year he'll be in his 20's...kinda old eh?! I just wanted to wish him a happy birthday. Feel free to leave your birthday wishes for him too, I'll be sure he gets them. Oh, doesn't Harris look just like him? My mom was trying to take credit for Harris' looks and I was beginning to believe her but after seeing these pictures theres no denying that he has Marc in him.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago
6 comments:
THE GOOD OLD DAYS OF THE JEEP!! I CAN SEE WHERE HARRIS GETS THE CHEEKS!WHO SAID 29 WAS OLD???? I DIDNT THINK IT WAS? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MARC HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U! I FIGURE YOU WOULD RATHER ME WRITE IT INSTEAD OF SING IT!
HAVE A GOOD DAY!! YOUR GREAT!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY old man! (from Brent)
Happy birthday Marc!!!! Hope you have a good one!
I still wanted to be the best sister you ever had and tried to personally wish you a happy birthday, but you didn't want to answer my call so in case you didn't get it happy birthday again!
My goodness - Marc was a little heart breaker wasn't he... fun pictures - Happy Birthday Marc! That's rough you're such an old man though:) Hope you had a great day!
Lesli
Happy Birthday, Marc! We hope you had a great day.
Aaron & Bobbi
Post a Comment