
The voting has begun at thebullrocks.com. Just click on this link and go to E-J section and click on the little vote under there. You'll see Harris is a little more then half way down. They make you put in an email address and send a confirmation. Its sort of annoying, I'm not sure why people can't just vote...anyway, you're voting would be appreciated, theres a prize of $500 not too much, but a nice chunk of change, we really just wanted to get Harris' picture out there just incase there was a talent model out there. Of course we think hes adorable, hes our kid, we'll see what happens.....THANKS!
4 comments:
He really is the cutest! I voted for him!!
Voted! Definately the cutest!
Hey we voted and because ryan and i each have our own email we voted twice for you i am sure ryan would have voted for you any way. He is the cutest kid by the way. Good luck
He has no competition.
Maddy
P.S. I know this is not PC, but man! There were some really ugly ducklings.
Post a Comment