Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday group and some

It was my friday group and how I love my Fridays. Here is Colette putting on some of my quilting tags. I made tags that said who made the quilt, the year, the city, the occassion if there was one and so now I have about 20 quilts to tag so the process started today. Colette got three done PLUS cleaned out behind the boys bunkbeds, there were boogers and gum stuck to the wall and the floor under their bed was dusty so that got done today PLUS she organized my coat closet and shelving in there, it looks great.


We also worked on our computer/mail/cook book area that Marc built into the wall in the kitchen. It was a brown color like our hall walls but Marc thought since we just painted our kitchen this cool blue color that it would look better white and would really pop out when we painting the wall behind it (the area itself is open to the back which is the steps going downstairs) brown. I suppose that is for another Friday but here is a picture with about half of it painted white and the other the brown color. We'll see what it looks like when its all the way done, the colors don't show up so good in this picture.


The next picture are of our basement that Marc is finishing. We finally finished all the plumbing and electric and started to dry wall. The first thing to dry wall...the bathroom. Looks pretty good eh? And here are our helpers. Looks like they're playing Indiana Jones Wii. Anyway, thats it for now!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of the boys cracks me up! When you enlarge it, Harris looks like he has been crying his poor eyes out, Max just wants to stop all the pictures and sleep, and Bennett couldn't be happier then being Indiana Jones himself! They are so funny and cute!

Kristina said...

I am so jealous of your Friday group. What a great idea! I may steal it sometime. : ) I think the white shelf really will pop. I can't wait to see your basement finished (and mine, too!).

VALERIE said...

Wow that is exciting to get your basement bath done. just another bathroom to clean. now that we all now how much you love to clean them. HAHAHAHA. Iam sure marc is doing a great job . How nice.

The Checks Mix said...

Love the new remodeling! Miss you guys!

Amy said...

Did you guys move into your house recently or are you guys just doing projects to finish it? And are you guys staying in Missouri for good? Anyway random questions, just curious. Looks like you guys are having fun!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates