Sunday, October 26, 2008

Rock A Bye



This is adorable, at least it melts my heart. You can't see the picture at all, I didn't want Bennett to know I was taping him but it's Bennett rocking Harris is Harris' room to try to get him to go to bed. At least you can listen.

6 comments:

Anjanette said...

What a great big brother.
so sweet.

VALERIE said...

oh my gosh that makes it all worth it in the end of the day when you get something like that. You must be a great mom if that is what your kids are learning and doing.

Anonymous said...

That is too sweet!

Kristina said...

Completely heart-melting. I love how he calls Harris "my sweet baby". It is great that you were able to record it.

Hannah said...

Oh my word, that is the sweetest thing I've ever seen! Bennett is such a sweetheart!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! That is amzing. What a sweetie.

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates