Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday!




I wasn't my Friday but I must say, I definitely benefited from it. It was Michelle's turn and for one of her projects she wanted Colette to take some pictures of her girls outside. While she was getting her girls dressed she took off my boys shirts and tried to get some shots. Harris would NOT sit with his brothers but she did get some good ones of them by themselves. Not too bad for not planning on it and for getting 2 stand still minutes with each of them. I worked on some blankets Michelle is making for her two oldest girls, we finished one yesterday and the other is half quilted. I'll post pictures when they're finished. And Laura is a carpet cleaning machine! She did Michelle's basement this time...humm, if I only had carpet in my house! Next week is my week and I'm so excited, I have some dirty work that needs to be done...my friends are great! (that includes all of you, not just the ones that I make clean my toilet, fridge and trash cans! :) )

3 comments:

VALERIE said...

WOW WHAT A HANSOM BUNCH OF BOYS. THOSE GIRLS BETTER LOOK OUT. EVEN THE MOM BETTER HOLD ON THE GIRLS WILL BE ALL OVER THEM IF THEY AREN'T ALREADY.

Bobbi said...

You've got some handsome boys there. :)

Michelle said...

I love these pictures.

Love mom

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates