
I suppose I've been tagged so I will share a little of myself, maybe theres something you don't know about me....
1. I don't eat apples, I can't, I can't stand the crunch of them. Its like finger nails on a chalk board for me. It gives me goosebumps if I hear someone crunching on one. If the boys are eating one I have to sit a little further away then normal.
2. My biggest frustration and annoyance is when people are late and it seems in this culture it is just expected that people will be late but it drives me crazy! I think its the most disrespectful thing you can do. If it starts at 6:00 then it starts at 6:00...don't get me started.
3. I'm obsessed with sewing and creating things of the textile nature. I buy books and magazines with hip new ideas on how to make bags, and pin cushions and quilts. I don't necessarily get a chance to sew but I dream about it! :)
4. My nickname given to me by my parents growing up was Whanny and sometimes I'll catch them calling me that. The nickname given to me by my aunt was Fee, apparently I couldn't say "sharon", her name, so I called her "Fee" and she in turn called me Fee. I call her Fee to this day and she calls me Fee. I just saw her on Sunday for a family reunion and she said "Hi FeeFee". You never thought a girl at the ripe age of 27 would have so many crazy names.
5. I'm training for a half marathon. My crazy sister asked me to run one with her and I thought sure, why not. I've started running now for about 3 weeks. I went to the running store and got good shoes, the running clothes (I don't look too flattering in the shorts let me tell you!) and a shuffle to keep me entertained. I can't run too long, only 2 miles right now. Its a good thing the marathon isn't until April. Oh, for those who don't know how long a half marathon is...13 miles.
6. I dread cleaning the 1 bathroom that we have. I mean sure, who likes to clean bathrooms anyway but mine is extra gross...it constantly smells like urine. You think it would be easy for boys to shoot their pee in the toilet but apparently its not. Its in the grout in the bathroom, on the shower curtain, on their stool. I can't stand the bathroom, AHH, just thinking about it puts me in a bad mood. I would seriously pay someone $30 just to clean my tiny bathroom which would probably on take 20 minutes. Any takers??? :)
7. I love to be on the water, its in my blood. The pool, the ocean, the lake, whatever it is, I feel like home when I'm near it. We have a boat that we enjoy in the summer months, its not much to look at but I love it. I love to sit on the beach and watch the boys jump off the back of the boat and swim in the lake, or watch the go tubeing. Its very sereal to me.
Okay, enough about me, let's see...who to tag, Hummm, do I even have 7 people who read this blog??? Valerie, Hannah, Kathy, and Anjanette..we'll just do 4! Can't wait to see what you guys have to say!!!
2 comments:
oh man!
me, tagged? I'm not sure I can come up with 7 interesting facts. I'll have to think about this one.
And...I hate cleaning the bathroom too & it's just James & I.
I don't mind bathrooms at all. I'll come and do them for free.
Love mom
Post a Comment