I haven't felt like myself lately, probably for the past two weeks. I have headaches everyday around 1:00 and I feel completely exhausted and tired in the afternoon too. I will be driving to pick Max up from preschool and feel like I might fall asleep at the wheel and its 2:00 in the afternoon. I don't stay up too late, I don't get up early (even though I should) and I'm not pregnant. I've been forgetting things lately too - lots of things, things that are even on my calendar. I don't want to go into the doctor, they'll just blame my problems on the weather or the economy (a doctor actually told me that once). Anyone else ever felt like this for a long period of time?
4 comments:
Make an appt with your OB or family physician. My first thought is it could be your thyroid. All it takes is a simple blood draw to determine that.
I also wanted to talk to you about something else. Can you email me? I just checked and all I have is your old email address. Do you have mine? :)
This is your mother-in-law, the nurse, do what Bobbi said. Go get a check up with lab work. Thyroid sounds like a real possibility.
Two things: ward halloween party and primary program. . . I always like to blame it on stress.
Also, could be your P90x catching up to you. Maybe you are just exhausted. . . .
Also, it has been yucky outside lately. . .
At least the time is changing and it will be brighter in the morning.
Doctors don't pinch. Smelby could write you a lab form if you are dying to know about your thyroid. :)
Post a Comment