My mom and I took Harris to see Thomas the train on Saturday. We got to go for a ride and everything. Harris was very excited and was telling everyone that it was a "big thomas". When we got there he was freezing. He couldn't stop shaking. I don't know if it was because we were close to the river or what but it was way colder then it was when I stepped outside earlier in the morning. Needless to say we went into their gift shop where you know everything is marked up 200% and we had to buy him a sweatshirt and blanket to keep the little guy warm. Darn it you $40, what a waste!!. Guess its my fault for not being more prepared but at least hes got a cute sweatshirt now and a new blanket to snuggle with - blankets are hard to find in our house ;).

3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I'll bet that trip was a BIG hit!! Fun, fun!
And thank you for your reassurring words. They helped a lot!
So fun! garrett would love that!
Fun, fun for Harris. What is this about the lack of blankets at your house?
Post a Comment