Sunday, October 11, 2009

"EXTRA, EXTRA"

News Flash....St. Louis At Home Magazine is doing an article on our Friday Group! Not kidding!!!! They are coming to our Friday group on October 23rd. We are so excited we can hardly contain ourselves. I will post information on where you can look at the article when it comes out - maybe in the December issue. (?) If you are a St. Louis resident please pick up a copy and check us out - again, I'll let you know what issue it will be in. Whats next....Oprah! :)

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Wow!! How exciting is that?! Can't wait to see it. :)

jamie t. said...

That is really cool. I've always loved the idea of your Friday group!

Robinson Roost said...

That is so impressive! Good for your Friday Group. Maybe the magazine would like to do a DMWOW group too.

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates