Monday, October 19, 2009

Six Flags

Marc and I took Bennett and Max to Six Flags a couple of weekends ago. They had a blast and I actually think Marc smiled a couple of times (he despises amusement parks, lines, lots of people, etc). The boys just wanted to be around Marc all day. They fought over who got to ride with him - hence the picture of me putting my arms around no one. Their favorite ride was the Screaming Eagle. Max rode his first roller coaster ride and he loved it! Disney World....here we come!

2 comments:

Robinson Roost said...

Looks like you had a fun time and you all lived to tell about it.

Chelsea said...

Poor Shan, I would have been your riding buddy!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates