Monday, November 09, 2009

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirates Life for Me

Do not be alarmed that my 6 year old has facial hair...this was by far one of the coolest things we did while we were in Disney World. They have the frilly, girly make me into a princess shop, which I have to say sounds waaayyyy boring - but now they have a cool pirate shop. While there you are able to pick which pirate face you want....Bennett is blackeyed Jack. They give you a tatoo, a bandana, a sword, an eye patch, a professional picture (which by the way Bennett looks way awesome in!) and a pirate oath you have to sign. They even give you a Pirate name. Bennett was Isaiah Ropewalker. Doesn't he look great?! Max was signed up to do it too but....you know Max so I took his place. I was the only girl option (which is still better then being a princess) but the only problem was that it kind of looked like I didn't know how to put on make up and went a little overboard with the "bling" pirate tatoo on my face. To not embarrass myself further I wore the bandana and eyepatch all day (on my head) so people knew I actually got a pirate make over and not that I didn't know how to pick out and put make up on. Bennett was sword fighting with max in the streets, it was so funny.




Thanks Mom for getting us pirate make overs!

Everyone had a great time on our trip. I took about 200 pictures so I will be sure to post those as soon as I can get my "to do" list done - it could be a week or so at the rate I'm going.

I suppose I'm off until next time, as Bennett would say (or sing) lately, "drink up ye hartys yo ho! Yo Ho, YO Ho a pirates life for me!"

3 comments:

Mandi said...

That is so awesome! You and your boys look great!

Bobbi said...

How fun is that?! Max looks great. :)

Hannah said...

Austin was just looking at these pictures and said, "Wow, Bennett's a lucky duck!" Fun, fun!!!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates