We started the day in front of the one of the most well known monuments in DisneyWorld. The boys loved the "big ball". We rode that ride in there about 3 times, not necessarily because they loved the ride but because it was in a big ball.

Here is the picture they got of us on Fast Track. We look great don't we? And no, I have no idea who that guy is sitting next to me.


We went to the Nemo Ride and then to the aquarium they had. The boys quite enjoyed the Sting Rays.

Dinner with Mickey. Isn't he so cute in his overalls? Oh, and those marks on Bennett's arms are tatoos, pirate tatoos in chinese. Aren't those so.....so......nice looking?!
1 comment:
Hi! Long time, no talking:) What a fun trip! I love your pictures that you had taken in Idaho. They are amazing! You are beautiful! I'm glad that you found someone who did such a good job. Hope you guys are doing good!
Post a Comment