This is Expedition Everest...the coolest, most thrilling roller coaster EVER! Mom and Bennett went on first and totally mastered it so I thought I should give it a try. Take a look at how I did....


Pretty pathetic huh? My 6 year isn't the one screaming, I am. It was intense, that was our favorite ride by far. Oh, did I mention we were at Animal Kingdom that day? We also went on a scary dinosaur ride, I really didn't like that one too much, it was quite scary.

They had a conservation that you could take a train to that Max loved. In fact, that was his favorite part of the day, being able to see the snakes. He loves snakes. Not sure why, hoping he will grow out of it, but this was his highlight.


Max thinking "A boy, huh? I'm not seein' it."
No comments:
Post a Comment