Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Banner Mania

I made a banner for my sister's shower a couple of weeks ago and it was so fun to do and so stinkin' cute...needless to say it has started a frenzy. Laura's (who is in my Friday group) mother came to town and made a "Give Thanks" banner. It was so cute I just had to make one too. Colette (who is also in our Friday group) made 5 (as gifts of course...who needs 5 of the same banner!), our other friend Cara is making one too. I didn't go out and buy a thing for it.

I do wish my pictures were better because those oversized buttons are so darling and the material is really, really, cute. You still get the idea though. I also made one for valentines day with left over brown material and extra white buttons.



3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Those are stinkin cute!

VALERIE said...

Good job on the banners. You are always coming up with something new. Hope you guys are doing good.

Heather Davies said...

Adorable! I wish you lived close by so we could craft together! You have such cute ideas!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates