We spent our next exciting day at Holleywood Studios. This is probably one of my favorite parks. I would have loved to have seen the adult type shows on how they show you how they make films, etc, but I knew the kids wouldn't have that. The Toy Story ride was awesome, super fun. That is Mom and the Boys just getting off the ride.

The boys and a life size (real) Army Dude. Max isn't sure what to think of him. He was just sitting there with his arms down and then he raised his arm to a salute. I think Max was a little freaked.

And here is mom and the boys at Max's favorite ride - Tower of Terror. If you've been on this ride you know how intense it is. Its kind of scary/exciting for me. I wonder what went through Max's head the first time we rode it. Either way he went back 3 more times for some thrills!!!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!!!! I'll bet this is something you guys will always remember.
Post a Comment