
We bravely took our well behaved, very much mature and quiet children to the driving range for our Family Night. That was the fastest family night we have ever had....including our lesson nights. I am proud to usually claim their athletic abilities but this night I hang my head in shame. They get their golfing from their mother who, by the way, is horrible. I can't golf to save my life and I've passed it down to my offspring. Take a look at Bennett (in the blue) Hold your breath, wait for it, wait for it. Ohhhhh, good try buddy, almost....(yeah right, he wasn't even that close). Notice the ball still on the T. Now check out Max (in red). Wait for it, wait for it, hold the breath and.....ahhhh, yeah, you missed it too buddy. Look at that form? What is that. Golfing meets ballet? Seriously though, it was fun and the boys enjoyed themselves. Not sure you can give lessons to kids who- 1, have never been -2, can't and don't care to listen, 3-just want to smack the ball as hard as they can...who cares about form?!




Here are my boys T ing it up. (is that how you would word that?)
Harry and I went over to the putting green. Thats my kind of golfing. We just took his bandage off of his hand that day and he was, and still is, very protective and sensative of that entire hand. He would not grab the putter so he tried to do it with just one hand and "oh....get it.....get it......almost.....," it was so painful to watch him try to do the shoulder shrug and move that big old club around. He looks cute doing it though, doesn't he?
I like to kid around with my boys but I love them to pieces, even if they can't hit a golf ball. :) If you haven't seen Harris' scar from surgery and haven't just eaten then you might want to scroll down to my next post. Its pretty interesting.
2 comments:
I love the description of your family in the first sentence. Sounds just like ours. lol Even if they didn't do great you are getting them excited about trying new things and you're making memories. That's what it's all about. Looks like a fun night.
NEXT TIGER WOODS IN THE FAM HUH!!!
AT LEAST THEY HAD FUN
HEY BY THE WAY I LOOK EVERY DAY JUST DONT COMMENT MUCH SORRY
POOR HARRY WILL BE GLAD WHEN HE CAN MOVE IT AROUND NORMAL AGAIN
Post a Comment