Tuesday, September 15, 2009

10 year reunion and day out with Great Grandma

I had my 10 year class reunion this past weekend. Loved seeing my old friends. We had it at the Old Rock House downtown....very cool place. Here are some pictures from the night.


Last Friday we went to Grant's Farm and brought along my grandma. It was great to spend the morning with her and the boys enjoyed having her around. She lost her husband over a year ago and is still having hard days. I thought a day with wild boys would surely help forget the pain, even if it was for a little while. She had a great time and I think we'll take her to the Magic House next.

No comments:

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates