Sunday, September 27, 2009

3 blissful years.....of Fridays anyway


We have been doing our Friday Group for 3 years now. 3 YEARS!!! Left to Right. Colette, Laura, Michelle and myself. We celebrated by throwing ourselves and anniversary brunch at my house on friday. We enjoyed an egg casserole, yummy drinks, fruit and orange rolls. Laura gave us a package of fat quarters from her line of fabric - super fun. It was a great morning to sit and celebrate our amazing friendship and sisterhood. I love these girls and am grateful to be a part of something so wonderful and special. I did crack the whip though, I made them piece together my sister's quilt for her wedding after we ate. It is going to be so cute. I will post pictures soon. Happy Anniversary friends! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the BEST idea, i love reading about your friday group. And i LOVE your hair, you look beautiful!

Robinson Roost said...

Yeah, I love your Friday Group too. I think our DMWOW group has been meeting for 15ish years. Maybe more. Wouldn't trade it!

Bobbi said...

That is such a great thing. I tried to get something going like that here but no one was sold on the idea. Congrats to you guys! :)

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates