Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The COOLEST 50th BDay party ever!!

Bennett's Primary teach is absolutely THE best. He was in the Stake Presidency and we as a Primary snatched him up as soon as we could when we was released and, how convenient, put as Bennett's teacher (I swear I had nothing to do with it). He turned 50 today and for his 50th birthday he wanted a kid birthday party and the guests that would be invited were his primary class. Now you have to understand Flint is amazing. Everything he does is so tasteful and unreal. You see that family room...he designed that and Marc put in the fireplace. Super trendy and cozy and everything that I love. Anyway, he did this old circus theme and it was AMAZING. These pictures actually do no justice. He made everything, from the table settings, name tags, cup cakes, gift boxes (which are out of this world and I didn't snap a picture), photo booth, invitations, etc. This is a high society children's party here. I was afraid he put all this work into something that, well, lets face it, most 6 year olds wouldn't appreciate. He had such a blast and the kids were wonderful and cooperative and polite. When I grow up, I want to be like the Finlinson's. We love those guys. I just had to post how amazing these decorations were and how amazing he is. Bennett wanted to make him a blanket so here is a picture of it. Flint's favorite thing to eat is gum drops so Bennett cut out and sewed on three gum drops with "you're cool" under it. He thought of it himself (as if you couldn't tell). He did all the stitching too. He really wanted to get him, and I quote, "a chair with vibrating action". What does that even mean?! Funny kid.



4 comments:

Bobbi said...

That looks like it was the funnest party ever. And yes, I know that's not a real word. lol I bet he is a great Primary teacher. :)

Chelsea said...

If it makes you feel better, I really do check your blog often, very often, I am usually just holding a little one and am super slow at typing one handed, but I do look and am interested in what is going on, I will work on the comments!

Unknown said...

Hello, you totally know that I check your blog regularly :) You know how agitated I get and my ADD kicks in if I am not entertained.

Unknown said...

by the way you know that the last comment was from me and not Tyler, right?

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates