Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Can I have it?"

There is this skit that Spencer introduced us to....thanks Spencer, and it is a joke between us 4 (Marc, myself, Brit and Spencer). If you would like a good laugh go to youtube and type in "Can I have your number" skit and watch. There are some inappropriate words - forewarning. We don't let our children watch it but they hear us talking about it and mimiking the skit. Here is Harry giving you the "Can I have it?" part. Its really pretty dang funny.

I just posted something a little earlier today about our week. If you would at all like to stalk, please scroll down.

No comments:

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates