We are proud parents of 4 active, happy boys. If we're not playing legos, painting, sewing, creating, playing the wii, playing planes or playing trains then, well, we're all probably not awake for the day yet. Our days are filled so many simple yet beautiful things. I have the opportunity to stay home and care (aka, play, do their laundry, cook, clean, etc) for my family. Marc has had the privilege of owning his own business for 2 years now. Our company is growing so quickly and we (Marc) is so busy. If its the summer you can find us at the pool or lake. If its winter then you can find us hibernating and waiting for the warm weather to make its appearance. We are so happy to be in Missouri and can't believe we've been here 5 years already.
10 comments:
Wow! You guys are BEAUTIFUL baby makers!! He is adorable!! That first week is my absolute favorite! Hope you are feeling o.k.!
Bare with you - lol. Can I see some more bragging please? He is so sweet. And you look great. :) Enjoy him.
Now, that's what I've been waiting for! I just want to hold and cuddle him. Oh my, he is just perfect!! I hope you're feeling well, Shan.
He is so cute! I love all that light hair, I think he already is beating Conn! You both look great!! Kiss and cuddle him for me!
Congrats Shannon! He is beautiful! Hope all is well! miss you guys!
Aww! He is so sweet! I love his little feet! Congrats again!
Oh, he is just precious! Congrats!
He is beautiful! I love your pictures. Congratulations on another handsome boy!
LOVE picture number 4. He is a doll!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
HE IS SO CUTE HE TOTALLY FITS IN THE FAMILY. HOPE YOU ARE FEELING WELL.
Post a Comment