Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Okay....NOW, I'm ready

What was I thinking. I'm sewing, cleaning, nesting, painting...getting things ready and I didn't even think to get a pedicure and manicure done. Lucky for me I know an excellent nail person and they just so happen to live in my home. NOW I'm ready. Thank you Max for the beautiful paint job. It was his idea to put pink dots on all the toes and then to do a pattern on my nails. Pretty creative if you ask me. If you'd like, he does home visits....but for a pretty penny.
On Saturday we made Max a rock garden. Sort of looks more like a pet grave at the moment but at the rate this kid collects rock, it will fill the side of the house.


And this...this is just funny. Max has been into drawing lately and this is what he came up with. Honey Butter in her cage. Notice the yellow on the bottom and small circles. The yellow is not pee, its her bedding but the small pebbles - yep, you guessed it, her poop. He said he just can't draw Honey butter in her cage without drawing her droppings. Every picture since then has her pellets included. Funny kid that Max is.





3 comments:

VALERIE said...

Totally love the toes. I think that i might want some of that. How sweet of him to do that for you. You might want to consider yourself lucky. Max is a good kid.

Robinson Roost said...

Love the mani and pedi cures. You are set. Max, you are a terrific artist! I could totally tell that your drawing was Honey Butter. Love you all.

Chelsea said...

I'm impressed, they look great, that baby can make its entrance any day...well wait till Marc gets back, that could be bad. Wish you were coming!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates