Saturday, September 18, 2010

Nesting makings

I thought before I went into Labor...which I'm still waiting.....I would post all of the things I've been doing lately. These are just some of the projects I've done over the summer.
BEFORE:
AFTER:

Here is the diaper bag I made. It is made from oil cloth and the inside is a beautiful deep purple with a couple of pockets. I love it because its not super big...I hate huge diaper bags. I don't need anything big, just soemthing cute and that can hold one outfit, diapers, wipes, etc.

This is the quilt that I made. It is from my scrapes and an extra white sheet. I quilted it on my machine and then some by hand (but you can't see the detail work). This was sooo easy to do. I really like the look of it. It makes me happy.

Maybe this is wishful thinking but I just couldn't help it. It is a little onsie with a little girl owl and a pair of little booties. I'm really into purple lately so I just had to make some. If I don't have a girl then someone is getting a really awesome gift!




Thats it for now. I hope the next post is something a bit more exciting. ;)

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Impressive! I love them all, and the fabric choices! Now hurry up and get that baby here!!

Robinson Roost said...

Love everything. I really like the chair.

Rachel Ure said...

lovely. that baby is going to have some pretty psychodelic dreams after being rocked to sleep in that chair. it is totally awesome. good luck!!!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates