I went on Tuesday with my good friend to get a "real" pedicure. Max saw it and said, "They are better then I am!!" I told him they really weren't and his was the best nail job I'd ever had. He seemed to be satisfied with that.
I was having contractions yesterday for about 5 hours and we decided we needed to go in. They said I was only a 1 in a half and my cervix was really thick so they sent me home. Bummer. This morning I had a doctors appt. and I was a 3 and 60% effaced. Great work for 12 hours and not being in active labor. He thinks that I'll go within 3 days. Lets hope so. I think I'm starting to lose my plug too. Not that everyone wants to know that but hey, while we're on the subject of starting labor.
I've been feeling really nauseous today and just exhausted. My body is soooo done. The boys were so good to me today and picked up the entire house. They even made everyones beds! I probably should be the one picking up...maybe I'll go into labor.
We're ready and waiting. When something happens my blog will get a post.
6 comments:
I wondered where you had gone. lol. I was hoping for a baby update. Glad to hear that it (hopefully) won't be long now. Can't wait to meet him/her! :)
That is such exciting news! I can't wait to meet the new baby... and see if its a boy or girl. Happy Labor :)
Oh I can't wait! I am sure I will be its favorite! Hope everything goes well, keep us updated!
Good luck! I can't wait to hear your new little one's story. You are amazing!
That is really exciting news. We are so excited for you. By the way Harry is so adorable. It was fun to see him and Marc. And i am glad that the baby waited for Marc to get back home. Good luck!
Good luck! Glad Marc was able to make it home before baby came! Can't wait to hear your news!
Post a Comment