Hooray!! Dean is talking to Marc right now! We are so happy for you guys! You are such good parents to boys. Heavenly Father needed one more good one out of you! I can't wait to meet him!
You are amazing! Congratulations on your beautiful little boy. What a great name! Won't he be so excited to learn what great parents and big brothers he has?
Congratulations, you guys!!!! I'm so glad to hear you all are doing well. I can't wait to see more pictures of baby Oliver (precious name, by the way!)!!
We are proud parents of 4 active, happy boys. If we're not playing legos, painting, sewing, creating, playing the wii, playing planes or playing trains then, well, we're all probably not awake for the day yet. Our days are filled so many simple yet beautiful things. I have the opportunity to stay home and care (aka, play, do their laundry, cook, clean, etc) for my family. Marc has had the privilege of owning his own business for 2 years now. Our company is growing so quickly and we (Marc) is so busy. If its the summer you can find us at the pool or lake. If its winter then you can find us hibernating and waiting for the warm weather to make its appearance. We are so happy to be in Missouri and can't believe we've been here 5 years already.
16 comments:
You guys have such handsome boys! Congratulations on your new addition!
Yay! I love his name. :) How lucky to be a mom of all boys. Congrats!
LOVE his name. Bennett, Max, Harris and Oliver. So wonderful. Can't wait to meet him!
YEAH!! Hope everything went well! He looks adorable (just like his brothers and parents!) Those brothers of his don't look like they love him!!! :)
Hooray!! Dean is talking to Marc right now! We are so happy for you guys! You are such good parents to boys. Heavenly Father needed one more good one out of you! I can't wait to meet him!
We love him. Love to all. Grandma and Grandpa Robinson
Congratulations on your latest blessing. Beautiful family! Glad to hear all is well.
Maddy
Yay! Congratulations - I'm glad you're both healthy and well - how all those little boys will love you:)
What a beautiful family you have. What a lucky woman you are to be surrounded by such great "men." Congrats on a healthy beautiful little one.
PS: I love his name :)
You are amazing! Congratulations on your beautiful little boy. What a great name! Won't he be so excited to learn what great parents and big brothers he has?
Congratulations, you guys!!!! I'm so glad to hear you all are doing well. I can't wait to see more pictures of baby Oliver (precious name, by the way!)!!
Congratulations on the new additions to the family. Hope to see more pictures soon. Glad to hear that you and Oliver are doing great.
Congratulations!!
Stacey
Perfect! A girl would have been weird anyway... ;) Congrats! You look happy and beautiful, Shannon.
Aw! Perfect. You look great Shannon!
Congratulations! He looks adorable. Glad all went well!
Post a Comment