I get so excited when I see your blog on my ticker update because I keep thinking we're going to meet this baby. What a cute friend to bring over those brownies. Yeah for Monday!
We are proud parents of 4 active, happy boys. If we're not playing legos, painting, sewing, creating, playing the wii, playing planes or playing trains then, well, we're all probably not awake for the day yet. Our days are filled so many simple yet beautiful things. I have the opportunity to stay home and care (aka, play, do their laundry, cook, clean, etc) for my family. Marc has had the privilege of owning his own business for 2 years now. Our company is growing so quickly and we (Marc) is so busy. If its the summer you can find us at the pool or lake. If its winter then you can find us hibernating and waiting for the warm weather to make its appearance. We are so happy to be in Missouri and can't believe we've been here 5 years already.
9 comments:
That's funny.
I get so excited when I see your blog on my ticker update because I keep thinking we're going to meet this baby. What a cute friend to bring over those brownies. Yeah for Monday!
Awesome. What's worse than the last week of pregnancy? Geez! Let me know if you run out of brownies. Hang in there!
Those are cute! Hoping that baby comes soon! Can't wait to hear your big news--good luck!
I agree, where are you??? Super cute and yummy looking brownies!
We've been wondering.... We'll keep you in our prayers!
Cute! Those last couple of weeks and days are the worst. Is this it? It has to be.... then nothing. At least you know it has to end sometime. lol
Good luck! I'm excited to see the new little Robinson!
Good Luck on Monday.If not sooner.
Post a Comment