Thursday, October 07, 2010

Just a sneak peak


We had these taken the other day. The photographer is AMAZING and sent me a sneak peak. I felt selfish just keeping it to myself so I'm sharing it with the world...the blogging world....well, those couple of friends who frequent my blog, but still - isn't he adorable?!?!?

7 comments:

Christine said...

Indeed. So completely precious!

Bobbi said...

Looks like he belongs. :) Max? Very cute.

Chelsea said...

Oh my goodness, he is so stinkin cute! He has good kissing cheeks!!

Candria said...

Oh. My. WORD!!!! He is so cute!! I see a lot of his mama in him! How fun! I can't wait to see more! Hope you're doing good!

Robinson Roost said...

Awww, I miss all of you. I know, I know, I could have stayed. Photo is awsome.

Kim Keate said...

Congratulations! He is so darn cute. I am so excited for you guys. We need to catch up soon. Kim

Kelley Bridge said...

Congratulations Shannon! He is so adorable and yummy...you guys sure know how to make some cute boys. We miss you and hope everything is going well for your darling family!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates