Monday, October 25, 2010

Last one...promise ;)
















5 comments:

Candria said...

Wow! Your pictures are all amazing. And i love your hair!...

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely adorable, Shannon! We enjoy looking at your pictures so keep on posting them. Enjoy your little guy and congratulations!

Anjanette said...

Wait a second!!! Where have I been?!?! (Obviously NOT checking out your blog!) I didn't even know you had your baby! Oliver is such a perfect name for that adorable little boy. Congrats on the perfect features. What a gem. Four boys. I'm so jealous!

Robinson Roost said...

Love the photos and you don't have to stop posting them as far as I am concerned.

YOUR favorite Friday friend said...

Gee wiz you've got some cute pics of that kid!!! I wanna eat him.

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates