Sunday, October 10, 2010

I do have more then one child



I do have more then just little Oliver but I can't help but post these pictures. I don't even have all the pictures yet, the photographer keeps sending little sneak peeks. So be ware, when I get all of them there may be an overload of Oliver! But like I said, I do have three more precious boys and they have been so loving to little Oliver. Max aboslutely ADORES him. He'll rush off the bus and wash his hands and just hold or snuggle him. He said he can't stop kissing him and he just wants to squeeze him so hard and eat him up. I told Max I feel the same way about him (Max). Bennett is a good helper but seems to be distracted at most times so doesn't show the attention like Max does. Harry always says, "your baby is so cute" or he'll go up and put one finger on his head and say, "I pet your baby". He still hasn't held him but at least he seems to like him!!
I never did post about the labor and things and not that anyone cares at all so I'll just say it went wonderfully. 3 hours of labor, not too shabby. Marc got to make the call of the sex and when he said "boy" I just cried with joy. Not for one second was I disappointed. How could anyone be? He was perfect, healthy and we had a house full of boys so he just fit right in. I'm a mother of 4 boys....4 BOYS. Its crazy to think about. They keep me busy and I try to take a nap but the last two days haven't gotten one. Marc has been wonderful to be home from work at a decent hour and yesterday took the three boys to the skate park. They all came back with battle wounds. Marc said he wouldn't let the boys cry when they fell and got hurt but then he really hurt his shin...a chunk of skin was hanging off - he said that he couldn't cry because again, he wouldn't let the boys cry but he said he'd cry in the shower later....and he did.
We are all going pretty well. We miss Grandma Robinson, but we are surviving.

7 comments:

Josh and Diana Lee said...

Shannon, he's so handsome!! I'm glad you are doing so well. We're really excited for your family. I can't wait to meet him in person.

jamie t. said...

What a delicious baby!

Candria said...

My Oh My. What a gorgeous baby! Those pictures are awesome! We are so happy for you! (I like hearing the labor stories....) :)

Hannah said...

Oh my goodness! He looks exactly like Max in the log picture!! So, so precious. I love him already, Shan. And I know Grandma Robinson's been missing you guys too. I hope you can get some rest!

Anonymous said...

Shannon, He is so Dang cute! We are so happy for you! He looks alot like Max to me. :) Very handsome! Take care and enjoy every minute of the babe. Give him a kiss for me!

melissa said...

What beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby! Yesterday I asked Bennett if he's been helping you with the baby. He said, "Yes, but sometimes she says I help too much." :) hee hee

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

I wish I was that photogenic...he is perfect!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates