
I think I'm 32 weeks but I honestly don't know. Its so funny how with Bennett I could tell you the week, day, hour....okay, maybe not hour - that would be weird, but I knew everyday how far along that I was. This time I just have to keep up with life and I know I'm getting close because I can't sleep, walk, lay down without being uncomfortable. I feel huge.
I will be induced the 23rd or 24th of September if I don't go before then. If this pregnancy/labor is anything like the others I will go earlier. Bennett was 1 week early, Max 2 Harry just about 3 so if this one will be about 3 weeks early then I only have about 5 weeks left. Otherwise 6 weeks.
I need to post all of the adorable things I've been making and updates in the house that are getting done. I'm trying to get the boys ready by not letting them in our bed at night. I don't want to have to be awake ALL night. I think we have them trained to not get up (fingers crossed).

Harris I think is okay with having a baby. At least he is now that the baby isn't here to take all my time. He is very sweet with my belly and I love when the boys love on the baby already. I have to admit though, I'm pretty scared about having 4. I really can barely handle the 3 we have now. They are high energy boys who have their own seperate issues. Not sure if I can do it but I suppose I just have to. Its a little late now to change our minds! :) Not that we would. Just sayin'.
6 comments:
You look adorable! I am getting big an uncomfortable too! 4.5 weeks for me and counting....
Ahhhh, you're so cute, even though you don't feel it- you are! Can't wait to meet the new little one. And I loved your last post. Even though it was frustrating for you- very relatable for me! Love you!
You truly do look great. And another one will just fit right in. Those boys will be great with the new baby. Can't wait to meet him or her!
Shannon, you look great and you'll do great with 4! It's just a matter of getting back into baby routine...but you'll do great!
~Lisa Yearsley
It's so nice to be able to see a light at the end of the tunnel, isn't it? You're getting close, Shan!
Every new addition is a challenge, no matter how close or far apart they are with the other kids. But it just takes some getting used to and you'll be so happy to have a new personality around and you'd never be able to imagine your life without it.
You'll do great! Just give yourself and everyone else some time to adjust.
You have such a cute belly, I can't wait to see you. You better hang in there for six weeks till I'm home. We're so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment