Monday, August 30, 2010

Professional Photo shoot

My friend took these amazing pictures a couple of weeks ago. I haven't looked through all of them but this link is the one to her blog. She totally captured my boys just the way I wanted. EEEEKKK...soooo excited. http://mk-johnsonphotography.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon your pictures are fantastic!! I love all of them. You don't even look pregnant in the first one. I had to look twice!
Katie

Robinson Roost said...

I love the photos. What a group of handsome boys and cute mama. She is a great photographer.

Michelle said...

I love the pictures!

Bobbi said...

Very cute little boys you have there!

Chelsea said...

Those are so stinkin cute! What handsome boys, and cute mama!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates