I can hardly wait to have this little baby. Yesterday I was my friend's Doula. It has been a long time since I've done that. At least 3 years. I forgot how much I truly love it. I can not wait to have this baby. Her birth got me so excited. And the fact that it was the cutest little girl ever made even more hopeful. They had the cutest little cap for her. I was in love.
Today Old Navy was having a sale on jeans so I went in to get the boys some for school. Not a good idea...... they had a sale on everything, even clearance. I bought two little dresses. I know, I'm pushing my luck but I just couldn't help myself. Its my friends fault for having me at her birth yesterday!
Onto other updates. This was taken at the swim and dive team banquet. Max wanted no part in going up in front of everyone to recieve his medal or to get his picture taken but he was on the team. Bennett is the short guy in the back. This is age group I think is 10 and under.

Here is Harry obviously going potty but what is funny about it is that he
WOULD NOT let go of Grandma and Grandpa Robinson's birthday card. He had to take it every where. Thanks grandma for sending such a cool card.
3 comments:
haha, I love the picture of Harry! What a crack up! Your boys are so cute! It's inevitable...your baby will be beautiful! :)
LOL!!! Harry's so funny! We're all looking forward to finding out what's in your belly!!
Does the card play the star wars song? We had a card like that...it somehow went missing. Thanks again for sitting with Bradley yesterday!
Post a Comment