Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sniff, sniff....hold it together

Its that time of year and this year I have two going to school. Max's first year. I actually had a pretty hard time with this one. Eventhough Max is "old" for going to kindergarten, I just felt like I wasn't ready to send him. But alas, the day arrived and we got our big kindergartner ready and he couldn't have been happier.
Bennett of course was ready as ever. Big 2nd grader now.


How fun is that picture of the two boys????

"Bye my sweet Max". I hated to see him get on that bus.

Harry watching and waving to his big brothers. "Bye Maxi!! Bye Bennut!"
Great update: Max said he LOOOVVVED school. I can't even tell you how worried I was about him. He was is so happy today. I haven't see him with a skip in his step in a long time. Phew. Glad he liked it so much. Can't wait to see what he'll do this year. And Bennett too.




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute!!! Congrats on the Piano! k and you are so cute! I know you don't feel it but you look way cute! Its getting close! So exciting! I cant wait to hear if its a girl or boy! Hope all is well... Take care!

Heather Davies said...

Wow, that's so crazy how fast they grow! Your boys are so darn cute, and I love the pictures!

melissa said...

What handsome little school boys you have! How fun to have alone time with Harry. Keep it together.

Robinson Roost said...

Talk about pulling on the heart strings! They look so grown up.

Robinson Roost said...

Talk about pulling on the heart strings! They look so grown up.

Candria said...

Ahhhhh. Brylie is headed for 1st grade this year. All day without her is going to kill me! Especially because she is my #1 baby holder right now. What cute boys you have. Glad it went well! I just read your comment, I am TOTALLY pusing the Thanksgiving idea on Dean! I'll keep you posted!

Candria said...

Oops, I meant pushing, pusing....

Bobbi said...

They grow up so fast, don't they? They sure are handsome. And you are doing great to let him get on the bus the first day. lol. I have to walk mine to school that very first day of K. And they are embarrassed and can't wait for me to leave them alone. :) And how are you enjoying just one at home during the day? :)

Hannah said...

Yay for those big boys!!! It makes such a difference when they're happy to go to school. I'm hoping Aubree will be the same way. You have such handsome boys, ya know!

Michelle said...

I love these pictures. They look so handsome. Love Grandma B

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates