Sunday, April 04, 2010

Spring time






















3 comments:

Chelsea said...

What cute boys!! I love the hat, big smiles, and the picture of Bennett and Max as best friends! Super cute! I am a little jealous of the blooming tree in the background, we had a small blizzard yesterday! Those boys sure are cute, but I think they need a sister, because I know she would be just as cute, good luck with that!

Unknown said...

I agree with Chelsea about the smiles and the blossoms and we also had a very wild blizzard yesterday with 2 power pole visibility. Marc will understand that if you don't. Love you all.

Unknown said...

I have no idea why my post said that it came from Jed. Obviously he has been on my computer and changing settings. I guess I will be known as Jed from now on because I have no idea how to correct it!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates