Friday, March 26, 2010

Things I love

I think a big part of my attitude is well....my attitude, my choice to be crabby and ungrateful and to feel ugly and fat and blah, blah, blah. Here are the things that I love lately

1. That Max calls the stapler a stampler.
2. When Harry calls me his Best Friend and says that I make him Happy.
3. When Bennett asks to do the dishes at night instead of going to bed.
4. The fact I bought a brand new pack n play with the fancy changing station attachment and mobile for $35! That makes me very happy
5. March Madness
6. When Harris calls everyone Flint Lockwood in the police man's voice. (If you haven't seen Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs then you won't have a clue what this means)
7. I'm feeling better to sew and oh, how I've missed sewing.

1 comment:

Robinson Roost said...

Love them all... and I am glad that you are feeling better.

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates