Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break and more

The boys are on spring break this week. This week normally is not my most favorite week of the year but it actually has been pretty nice. Its nice to have Bennett around all day. On Monday we went swimming, yesterday we had a play date with friends and today we went to the Temple and playground. The boys get so excited to the Temple.



















Here is Harry as we were going to our seats to see Mickey Mouse on Ice. Words couldn't even tell you how excited he was to see him. When Mickey came out and Harris saw him, his face lit up and he was so excited and taken back that there was his best friend. It actually brought tears to my eyes. He hasn't stopped talking about seeing him. He was asleep one night and he said "I love Mickey Mouse". How cute is that?! I told Marc we have to take him to Disneyworld. We'll see what comes of that. But you gotta love that face and his excitement!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Sounds like a fun couple of days! I should have come to your house for spring break, I got to do yard work and clean windows! Harris cracks me up, who doesn't love Mickey Mouse?!

Robinson Roost said...

Fun times. I just love those boys-and their parents.

Unknown said...

SOUNDS LIKE THEY HAVE HAD A GOOD WEEK

VALERIE said...

Your Boys are getting so big. I hope that there is a trip planned to come out here. We could take you to Egypt. HAHA

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates