So my friend Marissa posted something the other day that got me thinking. She posted things she's learned lately and that of course got me thinking about the things that I've learned. Most of which were quite a surprise to me as I sat and thought about the last few months.
1. Apparently you grow a baby in the back of your arms, butt and thighs...news to me
2. Morning sickness for me actually means evening sickness.
3. I didn't realize how much I actually pick up after my family until I wasn't able to do it for months at a time. Seriously....I'm not sure how I used to keep my house so tidy.
4. I don't like crowds
5. I don't like money
6. I'm not as strong as I thought I was in a lot of ways.
7. I'm becoming a very ungrateful little brat
8. I'm amazed that my children can still have accidents in their pants. Even my 7 year old and when they all three did it in one day I learned that 7 year olds can do laundry.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago
2 comments:
Wahoo for babies, despite the "extra perks" like heartburn and lessons learned, they are so worth it in the end. Congratulations!
Shannon, Ivy and I are looking at blogs and she wants to know why I keep laughing. You are hilarious!!! We sure think you are great!
Post a Comment