Harry's adoptive parents!!
I'm so sad or friends had to leave. It was so good to have them here. For those who don't know who these people are, read my last entry and it will explain. We felt so blessed to have them with us for a short time. I just hope its not another 9 years before we get to see them again.
1 comment:
Hi! So can it be our turn now? I just read about your up and coming babe - how exciting! I asked B why he didn't tell me - duh, like I would think he would know before I found it on your blog:) I hope you are feeling better, I read you were in the pits for a while, ughhh - are you finding out what you are having? I'm thinking about Dula training - did you do it in Salt Lake? I'd love some info - Take Care!!
Post a Comment