Bennett has been seriously into basketball since about 2 weeks ago, just about the time the tournament started. (great time to get into basketball). He has followed in his mother's foot steps as being a huge Duke fan. He wanted a Duke hat for Easter and the Easter bunny delivered. I told him if Duke made it to the final game they could paint their faces and I would make Bennett a Duke Shirt. Bennett was so excited for yesterday. I told him he could stay up for the whole game....and he pretty much did!
He just had to wear his "D" shirt to school today. My only worry as he walked out of the house this morning was that some rude, obnoxious 4th grader would say to him, "Whats the D for...dork?!?" and laugh and make fun of him. Fingers crossed that won't happen today. Hes just on cloud 9 this morning.
3 comments:
THAT PRETTY GOOD! AND DID THE BIGGEST BOY (MARC) GET HIS GAME FACE ON ALSO??
Next year I will have you help me fill out the March Madness bracket for our contest at work. Sounds like I could have won this year if you had done it! Cute photos.
Wow he is dedicated! That is really cute that he is so into it. Your boys are so sweet.
Post a Comment